- Visit job sites daily and ensure jobs are on track.
- Monitor installation quality.
- Manage labor and material budgets.
- Track labor hours and production goals.
- Provide leadership to crews – fostering safety, teamwork, and discipline – to ensure efficient and professional roof system installations while adhering to OSHA requirements.
- Represent the company in a professional manner in all dealings with customers, personnel, and the public.
- Conduct and participate in safety meetings.
- Participate in manufacturer inspections.
- Schedule materials, equipment, and deliveries paying special attention to using inventoried materials.
- Submit reports and paperwork and otherwise coordinate communication between office and job sites.
- Participate in regular review meetings with foreman and project manager.
Required Knowledge and Skills:
- Roof system installation – the ability to teach others roof system installation skills, including single-ply, emulsion and coating restoration, tile, shingles, waterproofing, etc.
- Safety and security – the ability to identify and correct unsafe conditions according to company and OSHA standards.
- Cost consciousness – understand budgeting and implications to jobs.
- Leadership and management skills are necessary to meet production goals and maintain seamless communication between field and office employees.
- Management – ability to juggle schedules, including anticipating weather and its effects.
- Exceptional communication skills to work with GC superintendent on tenant improvements and owners/property managers on reroof projects.
- Great organizational skills.
- Computer and data entry skills.
- English fluency; bilingual is a plus.
- Valid driver’s license.
Salary: D.O.E., competitive
If interested in this opportunity, please send us your resume. Don’t forget to include a contact number and email address.
We look forward to hearing from you!